Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest RSS Feed

Aug 16, 2008

PACKING!

I AM PACKING!

Tapi bolehlah disela-sela packing kita cuci mata dulu. So, rencana mau bangun pagi-pagi terus jalan penuh sejarah ke MONAS and ke museum gajah demi merayakan sehari menjelang 17 agustus-an [yes, i am being a nationalist!] GAGAL total wahahahahahah.. Me and my family went to Pondok Indah Mall instead. I had my cousin staying over in my house for several months while her husband is doing his study in Bogor [he's a soldier].

Daripada sepupu saya bengong-bengong di rumah maen Sudoku [Ouw, my mom and my cousin got addicted to SUDOKU!!!!], lebih baik kita jalan-jalan laaaaah

I bought my self a purple dress and two new books: Paulo Coelho's The Witch of Portobello and Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner! Good, i got myself readings during my vakantie in Bali ;)

Puas muter-muter PIM sampe gempor... [and i think i saw Cherry, one of my friends from Holland] I went to Plaza Senayan to meet my friend Chika and a new guy, Julius. I thought he lives somewhere in Pusat or Selatan when he finally said that he lives in Gading. Gosh, gading lagi gading lagi! He's a nice guy and lil bit cute with the hat :) He's Chika's friend - a friend she had for years but never got the chance to meet in person, till today! We spent our money buying some frappes at Starbucks [baru minggu lalu nongkrong di sini, doh!], chatted about stuffs and blablabla...

My girl Ck's confused about her current "relationship". Darling, i guess you're just having your syndrome of. I had it before. Ho, that's a whole different story. However, I applause you for being sober in whatever decision you made :D Cowo mah ngantri ck klo buat elo, hilang satu eh yang baru nongol lagi. Bagi-bagi gue, ck!

Home. Chat a bit with Cz. You go, boy!
Then i realize that it's a lil bit too late for packing :P
nyeh... I'll do it tomorrow hehehe
oyasuminasai!

P. S. We bumped into Agnes Monica at XXi Senayan. Wow, she's tan and gorgeous!

0 comments:

What say you?