Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest RSS Feed

Nov 29, 2004

endless darkness

I can't think

I can't hardly breathe

I can't see anything

to light my way



'cause I'm lost

I need someone to hold me

keep me from falling

'cause this is the hardest phase I ever had

my gloomiest moment in life

my forever loneliness



I wanna run

just want to hide from the world

for a moment, please give me a chance

but I can't move away from here



tell me 'cause I don't understand

who am i right now? why am i here? what does life want from me?



should I give up everything that i own?

should I let my dreams go?

should I say nothing? do nothing?



too complicated to be explained

too weak to face it

too idiot to understand God's will



when you're in the edge of life

and every path you take will be no use

when you try so hard to smile

yet your soul is still empty

you'll see what I see

you'll feel what I feel

0 comments:

What say you?