Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest RSS Feed

Mar 17, 2009

Australia: The After Taste

Ok.
Honestly.... Honestly.

I didn't really enjoy my holiday in oz. No offense to anyone. This is more to personal issue.
The holiday was fine.
but.. Fine ≠ Great.

Nothing special about it, really [so i guess ari shouldn't have to be jealous :P]
I don't think that my time in oz will be stored in my [brain] memory, anyway.
That's why i didn't spare my time to continue writing my previous journal.

*oh, saat ini saya sedang mencoba untuk import tulisan2 saya ke account multiply. sebenarnya saya sudah punya account multiply sejak lama, tapi tidak pernah saya sentuh. test.. test..

2 comments:

  1. biatch!
    you got to watch coldplay in action, you should count that one...
    ungrateful...
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lhooo???

    gw kira lu dsana hepi2 benerr

    jalan2 gituuuuu

    belom lagi ada max b dsanaa
    hihihihih

    ReplyDelete

What say you?