Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest RSS Feed

Jun 30, 2004

Cyber

Welcome to my palace

The unreal world

The place of symbols and matrix

Passing time and momentum

Running around uncontrolled



No words from mine are truth

For my smile is just a pixel

And my heart beats like machine

Since your icon no longer exists



Do you want to chat with me?

I am just a cyber

An empty space between spaces

A bar and a line

Straight and broke and end

When you put me on a pedestal

Leave this imagination for a milisecond

To the world of trees and human



But no, not me

I am too scared of reality

Not ready yet

Not brave enough

To touch your face



I’ll stay here I'm okay

Staying alive with dead monitors

Until my skin can feel

The soil and the sky

And the love of yours



dibuat entah kapan oleh val

0 comments:

What say you?